V.A.W. Water System, Inc. has partnered with NexBillPay to extend an additional payment option for customers interested in using their check, debit card or credit card to pay their bill. NexBillPay is a trusted third party automated payment service that allows you to pay your bill online.
- Bill payments can be made at any time, 24/7/365.
- You will need your customer number from your printed billing statement to complete your bill payment. You may request your customer number by calling V.A.W. Water System, Inc..
- NexBillPay charges a small service fee for each transaction.
How do I use this Service?
Customers will need the following to pay their bill:
1. V.A.W. Water System, Inc. customer number (located on your billing statement).
2. The balance owed on your bill (also located on your billing statement).
3. Your payment method: check, debit card, or credit card.
- What is the Service Fee?
NexBillPay charges a service fee to cover payment handling and all processing charges. Service fee will be calculated and disclosed prior to finishing payment.
- Does V.A.W. Water System, Inc. keep any part of the service fee?
V.A.W. Water System, Inc. will NEVER keep any part of the NexBillPay service fee. NexBillPay is a separate entity providing a service for all the customers of V.A.W. Water System, Inc..
- How do I get a payment receipt?
After your payment is approved, NexBillPay will email your payment receipt to the email address you provided during the payment process. You can also print your receipt after the transaction is complete.
- Who do I call for payment problems?
For any questions or technical issues, please call Nexcheck 1-800-639-2435 Option 4
To begin your quick and easy bill payment you must agree to the following:
Please check your bill before proceeding. If you have a previous balance and your shut-off date (located under your service address on the left side of your bill) is within two days, STOP and contact our office. Payment processing may take up to 48 hours; a payment in transition will not stop your meter from being shut-off or locked. Services will not automatically be restored or disconnection prevented if payment is made without contacting our office FIRST!
V.A.W. Water System, Inc. (256) 734-2413; (800) 422-6059 Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
IMPORTANT: V.A.W. Water System, Inc. is not liable if you are shut-off or locked and you do not call our office before making payment. Service charges will still apply in these cases. If you are currently shut-off or locked and make an online payment, your utility WILL NOT be reconnected unless you contact our office to inform us of the payment. V.A.W. Water System, Inc. allows up to 48 hours after we receive payment to reconnect any services. You may be required to forward your payment receipt to our office to verify payment.
BY CLICKING I ACCEPT, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE NEXBILLPAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.